Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In love with the Wrong Man?

I already asked questions before... And I got some valid answers..

I have more to ask...



Do any of you know that you are with the wrong guy and you still continue being with him because you feel he may change and you continue loving him the way he is?



There are so many things I am not happy with my boyfriend. He is really selfish ( like now I sent him a message saying I am having a really bad day at work, he didn't answer even!!)... He lives his own life in his own world, I think.



When we are together we seem to be happy. When we are apart (its a semi-distance relationship) I keep receiving his sms how much he loves me and misses me, but somewhat my intuition is telling me they are not personalized. They can be just templates.



We met over Skype. I feel he could have met other women also on skype and communicates with them with the same way..



I am really low today. I am meeting him Wednesday again I want to prepare myself to meet him and resolve those issues. I am tired of this uncertainity and feeling low...



I am feeling we do not fit but I hope things may change??



We broke up once and he contacted me, and I felt things will change.. But it really didn't till now...



What to do?? I feel nice with him... but I also want to know is he playing games... ??In love with the Wrong Man?
he is..forget that jerk and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment