Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In love with the wrong man?

I already asked questions before... And I got some valid answers..

I have more to ask...



Do any of you know that you are with the wrong guy and you still continue being with him because you feel he may change and you continue loving him the way he is?



There are so many things I am not happy with my boyfriend. He is really selfish ( like now I sent him a message saying I am having a really bad day at work, he didn't answer even!!)... He lives his own life in his own world, I think.



When we are together we seem to be happy. When we are apart (its a semi-distance relationship) I keep receiving his sms how much he loves me and misses me, but somewhat my intuition is telling me they are not personalized. They can be just templates.



We met over Skype. I feel he could have met other women also on skype and communicates with them with the same way..



I am really low today. I am meeting him Wednesday again I want to prepare myself to meet him and resolve those issues. I am tired of this uncertainity and feeling low...



I am feeling we do not fit but I hope things may change??



We broke up once and he contacted me, and I felt things will change.. But it really didn't till now...



What to do?? I feel nice with him... but I also want to know is he playing games... ??In love with the wrong man?
You just need to talk to him %26amp; nail down what's really going on %26amp; what your relationship means. If you think he might be talking to other girls the same way, that's not good. Maybe you're paranoid, maybe it's a gut instinct, but it's something you need to clear up. I was never once uncertain about my husband's intentions when we met %26amp; we met online. He was completely open %26amp; I knew for sure there was nobody else. You don't know that %26amp; it leads me to believe that you haven't really pinned down your status as a couple yet. Being in a semi-distance relationship can cause a lot of stress. You said yourself that you're happy when you're with him, so I think maybe the separation is causing you to overly worry about it. Can you move closer?In love with the wrong man?
Men don't change - the streets are littered with divorced or unhappy women who thought they could be the one to change a man



If you have doubts you really shouldn't be with him. Love does not cause you to doubt the other person. And sorry to say, if it is long distance with no commitment, there is no reason to think that he might not be with other women.
DONT I THINK HIS MARRIED
u know what i had the same expiriance... not! well it sort of happen to me but with a friend and yes we worked things out by talking abou our mistakes i told her if she really whanted 2 be my friend i would be her friend but she would have 2 stop egnoring me and then we started to get along with each other started talking hanging out after school u know just like real freinds should so i think u shoul talk 2 him and tell him how u feel and how he feels about u!
you said the key word....boyfriend. If something is telling you that he is not the right guy for you, then he probably isn't. If i were in your shoes i would probably cut my loses now and breakup with him. You are not obligated to be with this guy and YOU should know if you are happy or not. If you are not happy with him now, you wont be happy with him later. Find someone you are happy with, or would you rather be stuck married with kids to someone you dont think is right for you?
People are who they are, and you cannot change them. They have to want to change, and from what you are saying, it doesn't sound like he is ready to change. You may be right about him meeting someone else in the same way he met you, and you may be wrong. The best thing to do is talk to him and tell him how you are feeling, if things don't change then, let it go. the song by Heather Headley comes to mind, ';What's not being said.'; The phrase in the song, if you wanted me I wouldn't have to guess, is so true but for a lot of women hard to accept, including myself. Just know that if he isn't the one, than by losing him you are one step closer to finding the right person for you. One more thought, love shouldn't make you feel unwanted.
People don't change easily. In matters of heart - if in the initial period you have doubt - there is little hope in the relationship. Mostly the differences you mention crop up after marriage. You are lucky to have it now, atleast you have chance to rethink and that is what you need to do. Go by your gut feelings - if you have reason for hope fine else move on. Best of luck.
If your interactions with him are more negative than positive,I would say find someone else.You don't have to remain in an unhappy relationship.And don't just hang onto him until someone better comes along.That is unfair to both of you.Don't settle for so little.You have to know you deserve better and when you do realize that it will free up room in your life for it.You can't change anyone but yourself.That is a hard lesson but is better learned sooner than later.Save yourself some grief.What you see is what you get.I know what it means to be attached to someone who is really not good to be with,been there done that.I've grown wiser since then.Good luck to you.Don't sacrifice your soul for this man.There's plenty of fish in the sea.Find someone who will love you and treat you as well as you do him.
Same thing,same way, same result. Leopards don't change their spots and your gut feeling is right. Follow your intuition and don't look back

My friend mildred sent me

No comments:

Post a Comment