Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My man says he ';loves me';, ';your the love of my life';...blah blah. But...?

Here's some info/background. He's from Jersey/Me: Indiana. Him 30 me 27. I was married when we met although I was on my way out. I am now divorced, I do have children as well...and him 1 ( previous marriage ). Now we have one on the way due ANY DAY!.





He ( the b/f ) was the one that wanted the child more than I. So assuming it was true/real love. For awhile we would spend time flying back and forth-usually me, but he would typically pay for it. Get a hotel, etc, etc. At the time he didn't have his own place-living with mom.





Okay-I fell in love w' him before he had anything. A job, a house, a car...really anything! He sure had a lot of time on his hands. Although never thought he was cheating on me-even 800 miles away. I always sensed he was very much in love with me.





At the ';end'; of my marriage, I moved to New Jersey for my b/f. Lived with his mom for a month or less than found our own place, which is in my name b/c he screwed up a lease before ( blaming his x...idk ). Basically everything is in my name. Including the expensive as hell verizon fios.





B/c he needs tv. RIGHT? oh and his internet...which I got to keep in contact with friends/fam back home and we both are enrolled in on-line courses. Simply put days I feel used, b/c for awhile he was driving my car everywhere. Even dropping me off at work and saying ';oh i might not be there to get you, could someone bring you back';-while pregnant.





thank god! someone always was, b/c once all he could say was ';sorry'; yet it was my car! wtf! and currently he has a job but soon to end b/c it's temp-government work. I have a FULL-TIME job, as an assistant, which I worked my butt off to get.





Although been considering a second job, but then again-why should I have to work two jobs to take care of him! ( basically ) b/c the first thing that will go when he doesn't have a job or steady money coming in-tv is gone.





and seems he's always spending money on stuff HE wants, and I even spoil him! I do. I do everything for him basically. the issue really is he doesn't seem to appreciate me, and I believe he feels by him SAYING he loves me that is enough.





yes! sometimes he lays with me or claims he wants to spend time with me but now he has struck up an internet relationship with this chick that lives around here. this ***** even called me out on his facebook saying i was disrespectful to him-she said ';it's clear you don't respect him...'; and said he should be embarrassed of me.





yet I take care of his ***, making sure he's fed, etc. I spend our money on our baby coming-I have bought everything. I bought a box of diapers and he is yet to do that! he's so worried about this kid wearing mma gear and crap! come on...it's an infant.





ya it might be cute but really now-think on your toes.





i swear he lies and i can't talk to his friends b/c they are think i'm ';hormonal'; or most likely irrational. i'm hurt! b/c after this woman said what she said about me-and get this clear neither one of us know this chick. she just knows he's a small time director and she just loves that.





saying how awesome he is, this and that-basically flirting! wtf! and him telling her he doesn't feel good about himself, that he's ';ugly'; which he's not. many woman have been attracted to him, he just thinks i'm jealous but not really--





this girl isn't even pretty. i should insert pic.lol, but i won't be rude. but the woman that do talk to him are much more gorgeous and i don't get jealous-she even told him an email i should get used to other woman talking to him, wtf! the issue isn't woman talking to him but flirting and telling my man to LEAVE ME! are you serious...





he's not even deleted her nor said what she said was rude, to that email all he said was wow, you surprised me with that. omg! but telling her he took no offense, yet I'm his woman. I'm the mother of his child-the child he wanted.





now i know this is long and many might not comment-okay...but when i have said you can go on your way, live your life, etc, etc. I even had my crap packed the other day he grabbed my arm and told me to stay! that he loved me, blah blah.





even just now he sent a text to say i love you...well lets say i don't believe it, and then he tells his friend i think he's screwing other woman. i NEVER said that, I think he's EMOTIONALLY cheating! YES...





don't you think by doing that crap w/ that girl, it is kinda that way? and HE contacts her more. ';How are you today';, ';Hows work'; and ya should I be upset, maybe not...but why does he give a **** how her day was, when she said what she did to me.





she never e-mailed me back after i told her what she said was disrespectful and I know my b/f just LOVED that--probably thinking ';wow, she's a real woman';...screw him!.





I'm tempted to just leave! but with everything being in my name i could see him f'ing me over, then again I doubt he wants to go live with his mom right now.





so idk!.





But my true question is: If a man does not loveMy man says he ';loves me';, ';your the love of my life';...blah blah. But...?
He is using you. Grab the baby, get away from him and start anew with the baby. If you spare so much of your finance for this boyfriend of yours, you can support yourself with plenty left over. Just imagine what can you do with the money for yourself and the baby without him.My man says he ';loves me';, ';your the love of my life';...blah blah. But...?
This is a tricky one, whether or not there is anything physical going on with this other chick even the messages back and forth that is still cheating in my eye's. And it kinda sounds like he is just along for the ride with you having everything in your name. And the mma clothes? for a newborn come on grow the **** up. Why buy those expensive clothes for a kid when the kid is going to outgrow them in a couple months? If i were you I would give him a choice either grow up and get your priority's straight or I am going back indiana where men know how to treat woman. (I am from indiana also, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment