Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i make my gf trust me AGAIN!!!i only lied her twice in my life.now she wont believe my truth?

i met a girl like 5/6 months ago and liked her. i guess she liked me too but i was too scared to show up.

but one day she showed up herself and said that she is falling in love with me.

i was the happiest man on the earth.

she was like the perfect girl for me... just the way i wanted.. almost just the way.

she too told me and still says I was also the BEST guy for her.



the only problem which was hammering my head was she had a relationship before and for me it was my first time.even i was like 3 years older than her.



however.. i tried to keep all the negatives away from my mind.. trusted her blindly... and kept loving her

and loving her... which i still do



one day something happened and all of a sudden, out of my curiosity... JUST TO KNOW it i LIED my gf that i am not a virgin.

this was a shock to her...though she herself told me that she was a virgin too and it will not be a problem to her even if i wasnt a virgin... but at that time and still at present.. i am a virgin and hence i told her i am a virgin.

just to see her reaction i told her that night.. im not a virgin and this is a lie i always hid from her.

her reaction was shocking to me... coz i presumed that she'll be like...';u could have told me'; ';u know that this wasnt something i didnt want.. but yet you could have told me'; and so on



but she was really shocked and her reaction shocked me too... i was taken by her shock and couldnt be myself.

she asked me how where and how and what not..

i kept on lying!! that this that and thesee happened........



that was almost the end of that night.

the next morning... i was still dumbstruck with her reaction and could still not figure out what to do... and the FRUSTRATION OF LYING TO HER WAS KILLING ME... seriously... i was feeling like something is automatically stabbing my heart frequently and its going on.

and at that day her respose was its over with me coz i lied and this cant be accepted.

i felt like i was thrown from the sky

and then

after getting the shock, suffuring from this frustration, and watching her go away from my life... held me back to tell the truth..

because i was afraid.. that i ALREADY LIED... and her reaction is this... now if I TELL HER THE ACTUAL TRUTH... she will never trust me.

i took time of that day and couldnt communicate with her in the night as her mom was with her.



i suffered the whole night. the FRUSTRATION ... THE FRUSTRATION was like taking over my whole body.. i slept for like 2/3 hours that night. i only kept wondering what would i do what would i do and walked all night on my room.



even the next morning... i wasnt sure what i should do.. i talked to NOONE ABOUT THE ACTUAL TRUTH...

the waiting time,.... the frustration... my pain....... and to watch HER TO GO WITH HER PAIN ( i cant watch her being in pain coz I REALLY LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD)........ was killing me..

i tried TO TALK TO HER ABOUT THE TRUTH over phone but couldnt... i asked her out to meet me. however she agreed.



i knew i couldnt even say the whole truth to her direct.. so i wrote it down and gave it to her in writing... she read it.. went mad for a while and started asking me questions.. WHY.. what else i could have said.

but

after a few time.. she said she trusted it.. and she loves me. i was like wtf... is it true

i was relieved.. but yet i didnt feel the joy from me inside..

coz i was the @()@#*@ who made her go all through these..



i felt like killing me coz i am a jerk and shez with me why? she has the full right to kill me and go away. yet even she was on my arms.

however that afternoon went well and i was kinnda relieved...

but at the night.. when i talked to her again... she was different.. probably she was thinking about stuffs... was trying to verify me her own way.. or i dont know



then i too was like take ur time.. and bla bla bla shyts..



and the situation is still like this.

i've met her the next day too... did things with her i SHOULDNT have done but my heart made me did those... moreover,,, she didnt disagree and she too also did things from her own at times which SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE DONE.. at least at this moment of her mistrust... but her heart made her do so.. i know it .. i feel it.



she even told me she loves me.. but she cant trust me at this moment...



i was like.... from myself i said.. girl .. i really love you and im the true person now.... how do i make u trust me that NO LIES are with me..

HOW HOW HOW



yet i dunno what she thinks...

even i thought it from her side

like

i broke her trust... she got pain

she should kill me or do anything

and obviously get away from me.... leave me and go away... never even wish to see me... and obviously not tell me that she still loves me though she cant trust..

:(

i tried to relieve myself.. make me calm myself... that i broke her heart with LIES..even if its one or two... but LIESSSS!! so she has the right to hurt me.. n i cant say anything to her





but iHow do i make my gf trust me AGAIN!!!i only lied her twice in my life.now she wont believe my truth?
OK, calm down romeo. Look. Lies hurt, as you are seeing. What you need to do is take a breath. Tell your girlfriend that you understand her pain, and will do whatever it takes to rectify the situation. Tell her exactly why you felt the need to lie, how you realize that it was wrong not to trust her with the truth, and that you won't do it again. Then, give her TIME. If she loves you, she'll sort it out, and be willing to extend trust again, slowly but surely.



And finally, don't do it again. If you can't be honest with her, then she's not the one for you.How do i make my gf trust me AGAIN!!!i only lied her twice in my life.now she wont believe my truth?
way

too

long



anyways as long as it's not some huge major earth-shattering lie, you two should be able to overcome it as long as your bond is strong enough.



if she doesn't like you that much, she won't accept it and your relationship will just crumble... if that's the case, don't worry about it, it wasn't that good to begin with. you're only stressing because you have regrets
holy sh*t write a book.
just dont lie and her trust for you will build over time.
dude u sound ******** weird i hope she realizes and dumps u



SHE IS NOT HAVING PAIN BECAUSE U ARE A VIRGIN



grow some ******* balls man im a virgin because i refuse to lose it when im drunk



stop lying thats all you need to ******** do



godd.am

No comments:

Post a Comment