Thursday, November 11, 2010

How long do you wait for the man you love..that's already in a relationship but says he want to be with you

unfortunatly he is in a relationship with a women who he has been with for a long time has two kids with her but in all that time we have kept in touch recently we have spend a lot of time together..reuniting our love we know is so special,during this time I was also in a relationship but our relationship was not working (maybe cause i didnt love him) so we have recently split. I am I being selfish..wanting to know where I stand now with this person I love..I fine myself wanting to be with him more each day...but..he says he can only see me certain times cause his family need him ,and i undestand that...but if he says he love me and all this time have gone by..why waste it being somewhere you dont really want to be I feel he can be with me and still see his kids

like he wants..and he never tell me his true feelings of her..only

what he thinks i want to hear..but i wish he would tell me the truth

AM I traveling down heartbreak road?How long do you wait for the man you love..that's already in a relationship but says he want to be with you
u shouldnt wait for him...its a waist of time and energy...move onHow long do you wait for the man you love..that's already in a relationship but says he want to be with you
I'm not reading the paragraph, all i read was the title of ur short story lol, the answer is nooooooooooooo, u never ever wait for some1, listen if im in a relationship and I like this other chick alot more I'll dump mine and get the other 1. If I'm making the other 1 wait bro im just using her.
If he really loved you, he would have left his girlfriend long ago. Stop waiting for him, he's not worth your time.
ummm think about it. Do you really want someone who is gonna cheat on someone else to be with you. What makes you think he wont do the same to you? There are some many things wrong here. He is in a relationship involving children. He is talking to you on the side. Lets face it, your not starting out on the right foot and what goes around comes around. and not only that, but you are wasting your time.. Hes not gonna leave her. Never, not gonna happen. If he wanted you he would have left already. But Im telling you, a relationship with this man and yourself starting off the way it is, not a good future. Your gonna both have trust issues and you are gonna hurt alot of people for your own selfishness. Sorry you may

not want to hear it, but thats the bitter truth.
Good luck with that! You may be waiting forever. Get out of this and find somebody else. You are trying to hold onto something that isn't yours. You are his escape from reality. Cut all ties and move on!
keep your options open. see different people then you will be able to decide if you want to wait or not.
The truth is right there in front of you, you're just not ready to accept it. He has chosen to stay with this other woman and his children, he has not chosen to make a break and be with you. He may change his mind ';some day;'; do you really want to put your life on hold?
You answer your own question..and he will never tell you that truth that you are dying to know about his wife..You are only selfish for being or wanting someone who is already attached and for a very long time..and with children. As a woman you do have a right to the truth and whether you get that much it is the million dollar question..Good Luck.
I wouldn't go there if her is still living with his wife. If he is serious about not wanting to be with her, he would leave and until he does that I would really look at the situation. The term actions speak louder than words. I hope this helps and good luck.
They have a name for that HOMEWRECKER. If he is cheating on his wife what makes you think he won't do the same to you? Get your own man. Would you want another woman waiting for your man to leave you? He might just be telling you he doesn't love his wife. I'm sure he's not telling her that. Yeah ';heartbreak road'; his wife's heart and his kids' heart. GET YOUR OWN MAN.
Let me start off by saying I'm sorry but i really don't believe this relationship could work it started all wrong and even if you two do get together you still have to wonder if he will cheat on you the same way hes cheating on his family now.he also could be stringing you along just to get a joy ride out of you, how sure or you that hes serious about leaving his family for you? he has two kids who's tied with him for the rest of his and their life or you really ready for this? my advice to you is to drop the zero hes not worth it, you just got out of a relationship so just enjoy being single for a while someone else will come along one day...
DO NOT WAIT FOR THIS GUY!!!

if he really wants to be with you he would be. I have been in this situation before and I let it take over my life.

Are you sleeping with him? If so, stop! Unless it doesn't bother you that he is sleeping with her as well???!!!

Sweetheart I no what its like to be that other woman with all the promises and passion but its all an illusion. Men like to have their cake and eat it too. Even if he does care for you, its obviously not enough because if he cared for you hed no that you deserve better than that and hed either chose to be with you only or tell you to find someone who will.

Speaking also from experience... sometimes us girls want what we cant have but be careful because if you do eventually get it which is not likely but possible because I did, You may not like what you actually got. The number one question in your mind will ALWAYS be if he wasn't faithful to her who says he wont do the same thing to me??

There are plenty of available men out there and if being with a man that is already taken appeals to you then you may have some serious issues that need to be dealt with that have nothing to do with this guy.

I could go on about this because a similar experience ruined about 4 years of my life. If you want to talk let me know.

Good luck!
You should not wait another minute. Go on with your life, or make him make a choice.



He is cheating on his wife. He is betraying his family and you! Who would want someone that can so easily be with you and then go be with another woman ~ like it was nothing!



If you get him through cheating you will loose him the same way. There is always two sides to every story. Would you believe that chances are this other woman hasn't got a clue that you even exist. She is probably comfortably under the impression that every thing is great between the two of them.



Oh, I wish there were another way -but the odds are against you. I'm sorry.



There are way too many available men out there for you to feel it necessary to take another woman's man anyway.You take him from his obligations and responsibilities at home. He should be taking junior to his t-ball practice or his daughter to driving lessons or something.



I'm not saying his life doesn't need help, all I'm saying is he doesn't need to be having an affair either. Let him make a choice. Let him take the time to end it with her before anymore goes on between the two of you.





Why buy the milk if you can get the cow for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment