Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Need Help and I am at last Whits. Please no Phoneys!!!! How Do I Leave The Man I love?????

There is a lot into this ? I married a man believeing my kids would come stay with me. Well that didn't happen. I am miserable. I am in a place I Know nothing about. I want to leave be with my babies but I want to be here.The only thing that keeps me is him. The things that call me is my kids, my home place and the life I knew. I need perspective. I have nothing here but him and everything in my last home. I married him from online and feel guilty to leave him. I miss my kids and need them as well. they hate it here. What should I do????????? There is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Ask me if you are sincere. I am so confused.I Need Help and I am at last Whits. Please no Phoneys!!!! How Do I Leave The Man I love?????
to your question id say it depends on how long you can see your self with him. is this someone you can spend the rest of your life with or a few years at best? also how old are your kids? personally i would say if he loves you he would move with you back to your kids and do everything he could to make things right by them and you. if he wont do that then go to your kids because it sounds like they love you and need you and you feel the same about them. don't feel guilty about doing what you know is right. if you want you can reach me at hunter1stshot@yahoo.com and ill do what i can to help. i wish you the best of luck and hope you can do what you need to.I Need Help and I am at last Whits. Please no Phoneys!!!! How Do I Leave The Man I love?????
OK you want no phoneys.......pack your sh*t and leave. done!
Would he consider moving for your happiness??

You should be with your kids but then also be able to be with the man you love?

There must be some kind of compromise that can be made so that everyone is happy
ask Paul Simon.....50 ways to leave your lover.....skip out the back jack,make a new plan stan,no need to be coy roy,,etc,,,
Your kids are more important than a man....Man come and go but your kids will always be your kids no matter what.
You have your children with you where you are as long as you keep them in your thoughts. Honestly, if they are minor children, you should have not left them behind somewhere else. If the man you married really loves you also, he will be understanding to your need to be with/near your children, and will be willing to move closer. If he has children of his own, you both made a serious mistake getting married without talking more about the living situation with the children.
How long has it been? There are two possibilities here.



1. You may just be unused to living in a new place. It is hard to leave your home or the place where you grew up. You may need more time to get used to a new lifestyle. In a case like this things will get better once you meet a few more people, make friends, etc.



2. You may have feel you made the wrong decision to move. In this case, you may get used to it, but you probably won't ever be truly happy.



Do you think your children will ever come and live with you? If they are happy where they are, they will not ever want to move no matter how much they love you. Who are your kids with now? Are they safe and happy? Do you think your new husband would be able to relocate and get a job in your home town? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with your husband? Are you happy with him? Does he know how unhappy you are and does he understand?



Ask yourself these questions and be sure you come up with the answers. You need the answers to these questions in order to make any type of decision.



My heart goes out to you. You have a very hard decision to make.
Why don't you have your kids? Is it possible to arrange custody so that you have them part of the time? Staying with someone out of guilt isn't good for either of you.
Well...In my opinion...';Your Kids Always Come First';
i feel for you... you must be open and honest with him - if you can't do that then you will live lies for the rest of your life - sit him down and tell him your problem - remember if you are not happy neither will he be because if he really loves you he will know it - just tell him you need to go back and if he will go with you this is what you want
Its simple, pack your stuff up put in the car, peel your overweight *** off the couch and hit the road.
  • perfect face of make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment