Sunday, November 14, 2010

Im in love with this man...Help 20 or older respond?

I was his 1st and its like we kept running into each other and so we finally decide to give it a try but then I keep getting proof hes either attracted to other women or either seeing other women while Im at work . I am in love with this dude and I already told him how I feel but he is on mocospace every chance he gets or texting on the Phone . what would you do ? would u c other people ? Im thinking about it..Im in love with this man...Help 20 or older respond?
I would see other people. Don't waste your time on him, he's obviously not available for a serious relationship right now.Im in love with this man...Help 20 or older respond?
i'll tell you like this,if he is not in to you then move on and see other people just like he is doing cause if he is doing all you say he is doing then he is not really in to you like you think.i'll end by telling you this don't try to keep up just do what comes to mind.nuffsaid

No comments:

Post a Comment