Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can i ask women 18 and up college girls, tell me a story on how your man sweep you off your feet ?

ladies how did your man keep you what did he say what did he do, to say i love you ill never leave let me know your story. so i can help me keep my women, what litlte thing he stood by your side, because im in a little trouble keeping my women, just share with me a friend story or your own, so i can take from that to wow my women?

Can i ask women 18 and up college girls, tell me a story on how your man sweep you off your feet ?
with a broomCan i ask women 18 and up college girls, tell me a story on how your man sweep you off your feet ?
boondh mara
i suck at relationships.. can you anwer my question ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My boyfriend wows me by being himself. He never dated a lot so him being settled down with me is more than enough. He's not a good talker but when I really need him to talk to me he does. He is willing to sacrifice by doing the things he doesn't do with other people with me. He doesn't change his personality or buy me superficial things. He just SHOWS that he is there for me by BEING there. Hope that helps.
I was fed up being used by men and being treat like sh**. So I decided to get a tattoo on of piglet and the words ';Nobody Loves Me';. Well I got it done and was laughing so much that the guy who did all the drawings for the tattooist asked if we were having a party as he had never heard anyone laugh so much while having a tattoo done.

So anyway I came out after the tattoo was finished and our eyes met and that was it! I thought he was so hot.

That was 8 years ago and we are now married and have our own tattoo studio. Most people say it was fate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment