Sunday, November 14, 2010

Should i give it time, or say i'm very sorry, and fix things?? because i really do love her.?

so my girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago, and i knew she was really upset about it. i was too, very sad. but her sister's ex boyfriend said that my girlfriend called him tonight and here's what he sent me in email: ';Yea. I get what you are saying man. I actually just talked to her (my girlfriend) on the phone and she is real torn up. She couldn't stop crying and she called me because she needed someone to talk to. She said she misses you pretty bad man. I know that you guys are young and neither one of you really know what you want, but I think you two were pretty good for each other. She kind of told me that she didn't think that you showed how you felt about her in ways other than than the awesome gifts that you gave her(which were pretty sweet, I give you props on those. haha). I guess that is why she wanted to end things, because she didn't exactly feel loved at all the times in between the gifts. When I was with Taylor I told her how I felt all the time. I let her know that she was loved and I let her knew that I really meant it. Sometimes it may have got a little excessive, but I was really certain about it all. She said that she broke up with you to try and figure things out, but that she really does love you still, and she hopes that you guys can be good friends, and hang out with minimal awkwardness. Just some things to think about man. You guys are young, so it is hard to really know what you want. But hit me back when you get the chance.'; i know now that i screwed things up and i hate that feeling. should i go to her soon and tell her that i am very sorry, and tell her how much i really do love her and maybe kiss her? or should i just give it time first? and if i do give it time, is there anything i can do to keep her love, and not go date somebody else? thank you very much.Should i give it time, or say i'm very sorry, and fix things?? because i really do love her.?
Ok, heres what you NEED to do. If you honestly really care about her then do this. But dont go back if your not sure. Because the next time(if things dont work out) she will be even more torn up. But heres what to do. You need to go find her. A.s.a.p whenever you can. Go and tell her that you really do care about her and you miss her. And tell her anything else that your heart might be pressing you to say at the moment. And tell her that you 2 can fix things and that you need her in your life.



Hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment