Thursday, November 11, 2010

Could you ever admire a man or woman who left their marriage to be with the person they love?

I think it is possible to admire such a person my husband left me and our kids in a way I admire him for having the guts to get out a situation that was not right for him and go after what he really wanted which was a particular woman. He is now a changed man and very happy. He did hurt me a lot and I still am not really on good terms with him but I see how many other men sneak around on their wives with other women wanting to have their cake and eat it too. Many of them when faced with the prospect of their marriage breaking up and losing money or property go skulking back to wives they do not even love just to keep face and finances intact. My husband gave up everything to be with the woman he loves and is with now and a part of me does begrudgingly respect him for that even as I also would still have preferred him not to have left me.



What do you think, can you see my point?Could you ever admire a man or woman who left their marriage to be with the person they love?
No, I can't see your point, because it's all about the adults making each other happy, yet other than one brief mention of your kids, they apparently don't count much to either one of you. And that's why so many of them grow up with big issues. Your hubby didn't ';leave a marriage'; -- he blew up a family.Could you ever admire a man or woman who left their marriage to be with the person they love?
Emma i love you. You have to be the most understanding woman on the Planet.



Yes i do see your point and i would repeat the 2nd part of the first line.
I admire you...

You are a sweet person ;D
i do see your point. Life is to short to be with someone who does not make you happy. why would you want to be with someone who did not want to be with you. I am sure it was the hardest thing he has ever done in his life, i know it was for me. But if i had to do it again i would. I admire you for seeing your husbands side of things. most women would not, he did what he had to do to be happy the rest of his life...i am sure he hopes you find someone you can love like he has....
With what your husband did and walking out when he did, he would have saved a lot more hurt and mistrust than if he had waited a few months.



I admire you and your ability to see his side, even though you would be entitled to hate and disrespect him.



I am sure the right person for you is out there somewhere.
Yes I can see where you are coming from. It is not fair to your, him or the kids if he is not happy. It makes everyone unhappy. It also leaves you to find the man of your dreams too. I believe in happiness first.
I can understand that. I would rather my husband tell me that he no longer wanted to be with me and us get a divorce than live a life being completly in love with him and him not share those feelings or cheat on me. It would hurt like hell but the damages would be far less than him cheating or us living a lie. I would deserve to have a marriage where my husband would love me and only me just as he would deserve to have a life with a person that he truely loved. Again i wouldnt be happy if that were to happen to us but i think i would be able to get over the hurt if it were handled that way
you are a babe, yes admire him for not sneaking round and having guts to leave, but nah he is a monkey swings from tree to tree,, stuff him babe think of you, you sound like you had a lucky escape chance to meet a guy who treats you the way you deserve, babe i understand you are glad the hmm left you, you can meet a nice guy chances are he will do it again, or struggle with trust issues well off out of it babes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment