Thursday, November 11, 2010

Am in love with a married man

I am in love with a man i have known for over a year and a half, last febuary he told me he was married but i loved him and continued to see him until march as i told him he had to ditch his wife he he was to see me and take our relationship forward.we hooked up again for a drink in december he told me he got his wife pregnunt in august I felt like crap as i do love him. he has been consistenly trying to meet up with me and finally i succumbed to his charm. Iknow what am doing is not right he hasnt left his wife but see's me on the weekend. my question is is he ever going to leave his wife for me and leave his kid aswell plus lose half of his assets as i know he loves me and yes i may seem greedy but i cant help how i feel. I want to know from a mans perspective do you guys keep us girls dangling on a carrot and have your cake and eat it or the promise of you guys telling us girls that you will be leaving your wife is really bullshit. I need to move forward help.



I understand the best solution to this would be for him to stay with his wife and recently born child I would respect that but i know he loves me aswell but its seems to be to comfortable for him. Before anyone has a go at me please understand its not me cheating on anyone its him i only found out he was married last yearAm in love with a married man
first - i am recently married, and also have a recently born child (got pregnant in august)... let me tell you this:



stay away from him. he is married. what do you want out of this? how low are you to want to marry someone who has his first child born with someone else? he loves you? maybe it seems that way... but he could just be in love with the sneakiness and the high and the rush he gets from tryin to get away with something he knows is wrong... wrong, yes. YOU are wrong.



please, for the sake of this family and this little innocent baby.. stay away. it's a baby who deserves a chance of having a decent family, instead of some slut homewrecker taking daddy away from mommy at such a young age...



not trying to sound too harsh, btu step back. how would you feel if he DID go for you, left his wife and then you got pregnant... and he went BACK to her, or started ';LOVING'; someone new? Cuz honestly, he tells her the same thing he tells you.. the difference? hes MARRIED to her.. meaning more committed... and has a BABY with her.. meaning FAMILY.. quit tempting him adn find your own manAm in love with a married man
homewrecker!
yeah... umm just stop talking to him..

thats horrible.
leave him alone he has a kid ok if HE wants to leave her thats his choice NOT yours
You are in a dream. He will not leave his wife for you. Even if he does, it only means he will be quicker to leave you for a younger chick. Eitherway you lose unless you ditch him now. YOUR man is out there.
dont see him again i mean he cheated on his wife. so what makes u think he wont cheat on u?
NO he will never leave his wive and kid and half of what ever. You need to get a better relationship...I know that you wouldn't like to be left for another woman with a child and half of your assets... Please make your self a favor and stop that relationship for good.. and make a good future for yourself.
ur destroying a familly

hes playing with ur feelings

by ''finding out last year'' it dosent mean ur no one to blame bcz even though u found out late ur still there right messing with others ppls lives

hes a man hes gunna want to see u every now and then .. whenever he feels like it

have some dignity for urself

move from citie theres 1000000 other men out there why this marrid man

have some dignity and respect to urslef

but most of all

ur ruiining that chids life

think about it would u want for soemone to do this to u

stop it woman

keep on with ur life .. that means WITHOUT HIM!!!!
I am no one to judge u but to tell u the truth he is NOT gonna leabe his wife!! im serious...

My friend went through the Same situation,, he said he loved her and then got his wife pregnant,, he said that when his kid was born he would leave her,,,(I told her that he was never going to leave his wife, and just forget about him, that it was wrong what she was doing, she didnt believe me, too in love) 3 months later My friend finds out shes pregnant,, the guy was with her through the pregnancy... Baby is born and the day of the birth hes not there, 2 weeks later my friend doesnt know anything about him... later she finds out hes going around w/ two other women,, my friend then tells his wife and she doesnt believe her and the husband blames my friend for everything when it was him who called her.........

One year later and he doesnt call my friend, doesnt visit the baby, doesnt support the baby for nothing.. AND hes still w/ his wife.

and this was a guy who looked very honest and true, he said he didnt love his wife,,, he didnt look like that type of guy..



Conclusion: Please Dont be fooled,, move on there are Millions of sinlge men...if he really loves u he will let u go until he gets divorced..




I am in the same situation like you and i know how things can get messy.I would suggest you move on and find someone single.Trust its not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment