Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I move on from the man I still love, but has fooled me?

2 months after I have been suddenly dumped without any warning and gave me no reason, he decided to contact me and tell me his explanations. He has admitted that he was unhappy for the last few months of the relationship and that he does not feel the same way about me anymore. I keep on asking what has changed or what did I do, did he felt bored, did he feel trapped and restricted and wanted freedom, did I not satisfy him, and any other reason why a man would leave, but he replied to as ';i don't know why, i just feel this way';. He also admitted that for those past few months he had been pretending that everthing was ok, so basicly every ';I love you';, everytime we were intimate in bed, i even asked him straight if he was happy with me and he said yes. I have been fooled, the man that I absolutely loved and adored did not love me any more and pretended. Why couldn't he tell me before, we could of worked things out, he still can't tell me why he was unhappy. Feel heartbroken 4 2nd time.How do I move on from the man I still love, but has fooled me?
sometimes men are funny creatures i guess.... i broke up with my bf of 6 yrs last oct... simply becos he had reached a pt which he don't know what he wants anymore.. prob you're right.. he might have felt trapped and need some breathing space to sort out what he wants. The problem is we women want an explanation for everything.. including why a r/ship will fail... but for men.. they are sux at explaining.. (prob they don't feel the need to explain..). in any case, b4 you feel heartbroken and continue to torture yourself with all those negative thoughts... just remember that there ain't an answer for everything in this world... I learn this through the hard way.. Good luck!How do I move on from the man I still love, but has fooled me?
Maybe he really doesn't know. I'm sure everything he said and did was to try and keep you happy but he could no longer live with things the way they were. He needs time to think and see what went wrong. That's not something you will be able to force out of him. When he's ready to talk he will, until then you just have to pick up the pieces and move on.
have sex with his best friend... :D
take your time. maybe its hurt to remember that you love this guy but he dont love you but just remember, this kind of guy are not worth for your sadness, coz i dont think that he is a good lover but he is a SELFISH lover, so its ok, you dont want to stuck forever with this kind of lover right? so just be more patient and confident more in yourself ok. you will forget him, dont worry just take it slow. one day you will find someone that really love you and even willing to die to save you, so dont be too sad ok. :)
im having exactly the same situation like u. the only difference is that my ex and I were in a long distance relationship. I last met him in January, and all SEEMED great... 3 weeks after we met he told me that he just doesnt feel the same like he used to be... he told me that he was not fine since we last met.. (he didnt tell me) and that he has lost the love feelings and motivation.



he didnt tell me and he didnt try to work things out with me.......



we've broken up 3 weeks till now. i still love him a whole lot.



i can't tell u the reason why men act like this. but



this is life.
Pick yourself up, brush off the dust and move on FAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment