Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is this love possible?... I need serious help?

Im in love whit a man I work with, he seems to feel things for me too, because it keeps revolving around me like crazy, touches me softly as much as he can, he tries to talk with me about even th smallest thing while giving me that long gaze like he is focused on me only...



We work together just on weekends, when we part, he gives me this 5 secs, tight hug, caresses my back and kisses my face so sweetly... like we are not gonna see each other for really long time...



But he doesnt ask me out or even for my phone number, his situation is complex, you see, he had a female roommate for a while, but then while living together she decided that they should date, he is a total gentleman and accepted to give it a try but didnt work, he doesnt love her, he is not happy, he is a good man and doesnt wanna marry if he is not in love.



She kept pushing and pushing, they had awful fights, they are still sharing the apartment but he refuses to marry her, he told her he doesnt love her, she didnt care.



Now, his situation is complex, he entered the country legally, been here for many years with a working permit but something happened with his company and permit expired... his extention petition was denied recently, so this girl is offering to help him fix his status through marriage... She claims that if he marries her she will allow him to date other people, but that is just BS, she controls and manipulate him to death trying to make him feel guilty and he seems to be so scared of her... someone at work told me that she is blackmailing him with finding the way to get him deported if he steps out of their so called relationship... so, of course he must be scared...



He never lied to me, i know about her and everybody who knows him for long time knows that he doesnt love her, that he is not happy with her, but she is obssesed with him and for some reason she seems to have him by the neck.



That's why he doesnt dare to ask me out, he might get deported if he pisses her off, she will try to get her revenge, or as gossip has it, she may be telling him she would just kill herself... so, I dont see how can he get rid of her...



Now, I am a citizen, but I dont offer my help with his status because he wont take it right now that we are not even dating, he is a very conservative decent man and being on his early fortys, doesnt wanna play around... everyone who knows him also know that his biggest wish to marry in love, and although is it obvious that, if we just had a chance to date we could definitely become a fully in love commited couple, how can that be possible with that girl after him, he is totally unable to breath...



I would never EVER try to steal somebody else's man, but they arent a real couple and I see him suffering... even though I just met him a few months ago, my brothers know him for many years and they had told me that all of the above its true, this guy is not making up anything, actually, his situation may be even worse than we think...



I wish I could just find the way to date him and develope all this we are both holding back, but how to give him the courage to do it?, being in danger to get deported it is for sure, scary for anyone, and thinking some crazy person may kill herself because of you, is also hard to deal with, but it is not fair to sacrifice your life so a crazy obsesive person can be happy having u as a dog on a leash....



Please, give me any ideas, what should I do, how should I behave, how do I make him understand that his situation doesnt scare me and Im willing to be there for him, how can I get him to finally date me?...



Thank u so much in advance...Is this love possible?... I need serious help?
Ok, well, I assume that you are 32+ yrs old if he is at early 40's,so I will assume that you aren't that naive.



Under this assumption, I think that you should find a space to go out to talk with him, not about your relationship yet (not a date), but to let him know that he is not alone and to know more about his situation, if you love him, be a friend before anything. Whatever happens that day should give you a better insight on how to behave afterwards, what to expect and rather you can/should help or not, and how.



Hope this helps, my best wishes.Is this love possible?... I need serious help?
Not good. Get someone with less baggage. And it may very well just be a flirting relationship. I flirt with girls, some you touch and others not. That does not mean we love each other. You may just need to get a room with him cause that may be all he would ever really want. Move on with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment