Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you leave the man you love and who you are having a baby with?

I love him so much and I am 8 months pregnant but I don't think it's going to work out. All I do is make him mad because I am struggling with depression and I am just generally unhappy and I am a ***** to him all the time. I don't think I can change, and I just think that his life and my life would be better if we weren't together. I may not be happier but there would be a lot less stress.



The pregnancy is unexpected and I am 22 years old and my life is nothing like I imagined it to be. I haven't finished college, I don't have a good job, and my bills are overwhelming. This stuff just brings me down even further. It's like there is no hope in my life anymore.



He wants to keep the baby though, and I don't want my baby to grow up without me. I am so confused. Can we work things out? How? We both still love each other but I don't see the happiness in his eyes like I used to, and it is killing me.How do you leave the man you love and who you are having a baby with?
Don鈥檛 leave your man! You both have a baby coming into this world. Your baby will need you both in its life. You should definitely try to work it out with your man for the sake of the baby. We all face struggles from time to time. Do not take out your anger of frustration on your man. That is probably why he is upset with you. You need to try talking out your problems with him instead of yelling and cursing him out. Bickering won鈥檛 help the problem so instead of whining, try solving your problems in a productive way. You can change if you really put your mind to it. And as a future mother, you should really try for the sake of your child! You are 22 years old and yes, you are about to have a baby! But it not the end of the world for you. As future mother of your child, it your responsibility to step up as a woman and make positive changes in your life. To be a good mother your must first help yourself before anyone else. You have your baby, work it out with the father, work and finish college! But take life one day at a time. If you are struggling with depression you should both consider couples counseling or you should see a psychiatrist. And you probably qualify for welfare so time advantage of your benefits. But don鈥檛 say that there is no hope in your life. There is ALWAYS hope! Seek God! God is the solution. Pray and ask him for help! If you need more advice or someone to talk to feel free to IM me pony pumps@yahoo.com. Good luck!How do you leave the man you love and who you are having a baby with?
If you love him then stay with him especially if you guys have kids. It's normal that you feel depressed b/c you are pregnant at 22 with at job you don't like, and a b/f that isn't happy with you, and you have tons of bills. It's easy to be bitchy when you are pregnant, but let those other problems be your problem and not his problem, you should cut him a break b/c he's trying very hard to be there for you.



Jobs come and go, and so do the stress for bills, you will get pass that, and when you have money, it would be much better and easier for you to deal with it.



Don't break up with him b/c of all those small issues, and treat him right before he leaves you for good, I had to learn that the hard way, so don't take advantage of someone that you love.



and finally, be strong, you have your whole life ahead, plus you are not alone, it could be worse, you could be going through this all by yourself and be broke and not have a job, and die of some horrible disease afterwards, so look for what's good and not whats negative. good luck!
I seriously think you should wait this out. Your boyfriend seems really serious about you and the baby otherwise he wouldn't have put up with your so called bad treatment for so long. You only have a month left of being pregnant. After your baby is born get medical help with some antidepressants, they will really help your mood okay? Then you can put this all behind you. Also maybe its all due to your hormones, and you may get better off your own. Just do what you gotta do to make this work, don't give your baby away...
Wow. That seems like a pretty big problem. However, you said you love him so much and thats all that really matters. Just because you think that you will have less stress in your life should not be the decision you make for the future of you and your child. How does he feel about your guys' situation? What are you going to do once this unexpected baby is born? I think you should compromise and though you have depression, can't you at least try to ease up a bit? Once this baby is born though, alot of what you are going through is going to change for the better. Just leave everything in Gods hands and he'll take care of it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment