Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do you do if you love one man and married?

What would you do if you fell into love with someone you really didnt know? well me i married him and had baby then the middle of winter he put me and the baby put with no place to go. well i found a place to go, got a job and grauated from high school all on my own.

then i found a perfact man named david. well things were awesome. well then my ex- came over and said sorry i need you. well i thought i loved him and i thought he changed but i took him back and had a second child. then instead of paying the house rent then he always bought cars so when i was p.g and had a toddler we had to move again.

i still love david but he has a girlfriend. his girlfriend keeps saying how she doesnt trust me. what do i do. i tryed to get him back but he says if she gives me a reason to leave her i will then i would take you back. he always says i am perfact in every way.in the mean time i started child support on my husband.

what do i do is this guy just puling my leg or does he still love me?What do you do if you love one man and married?
He is just useing you for sex,what you have.You shouldn't of taken him back, after what he did to you. Put him to the curb and move on. Oh ya be sure to be getting support from him. He should be paying it anyways if he were any kind of a man.What do you do if you love one man and married?
falling in love is not something real .......don't bleieve everything you see in movies
What goes around, comes around. I mean when he wanted you, you did not want him and now that you want him, he does not want you. Sounds to me like you either missed out or just wait your turn if you want to be with him. good luck
my dear why would you this guy for talk is cheap if he does not take of you and good at getting you pregant yes get child support by all means his girl now he has now will find him out pick upyour life and move you derserve better my dear
I think you need to concentrate on yourself and being a great mom for your children. It doesnt sound like either of the two guys are worth your time, and certainly NOT your love. Pick up your broken heart, and stitch it together. Look what you've already accomplished without them! You've finished school, found a job, and a place to live. Accept only someone who is able to love and care for you and your babies, as you're entitle.....and nothing less!

No comments:

Post a Comment