Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to know that there is still love between us?

My boyfriend and me did some plans few months ago, by settling down in other countries. Our plan is, he will go first since he got to settle down and i will joint him after his confirmation. I was in that country for 15 days to get to know the placed as well as to get an idea how the live in that country. FYI, not many people's there can communicate in English, and not many foreigners walking on the street except the hotel that his company provided for him. He asked me many times wether I can get use to the community and environments, to me as long as I am with him, it is ok for me. The company that I am with is the most important, not the community. I definedly will get use to it along the way. He is a very nice man and always put me as his first priority before anyone else. The problem is, he is a very hardworking man and he is still keep in-touch with his ex-girlfriends. I know him for 10 years and we are in relationship for almost 2 years and I know all his ex-girlfriend. To him his ex-girlfriend is only friends and they looked for him not the other way round. I told him I cannot stop him keeping in touch with his friends but I am not comfortable with ';these'; friends. We have been apart now almost 5 months, a lot of things changed. First was the way we communicate. Then his short messages and sometimes I feel that he is just not in the mood talking to me. We talk about these; I told him if he meet someone new there, he just have to tell me. Well, no point to keep a man if his love is already gone, right. But he called me crazy. Told me he still the same guy and he never changed. I am supposed to be there in October, then something happened and he asked me to postponed until february next year. The problem now is, I got promotion job offer which offered me 50% more than what I am earning. When I told him, his reply was ';Happy for you'; I am confused... Is he still want me as before or he just got fed-up with me. Please anyone... Help me...How to know that there is still love between us?
That is kind of confusing... It sounds to me like both of you have changed in some ways. I know I couldn't have a boyfriend that still kept in touch with his ex girlfriends. Seems like you two have grown apart. I wouldn't put my life on hold for a man. You need to keep that job and excel in it like you have, don't wait on any man, you will only be screwing your self. Maybe it might be time for you two to take a break and see how you guys feel in a couple of months, if he still feels the same way, then maybe he loves you and really wants to be with you, but I urge you to not make him your whole life and give things up for him. Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment