Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am in love with a man that is no good...... but we have been together on and off 3 years . I love this man .

we actually dated for about a year. we broke up because his baby mom was all up in his business. I still love him. He is the one that keeps coming back to me. We still screw around a lot. I am seeing some one and he has a girl friend, but we always end up with eachother. why? what should I do? Do you think he loves me for real or just using me? or do I use him? I do not know what to do. He says it will never be the same. But, then he says he cares and he doesn't know if he is ready for Real love. he seems to be playing games. so men especially tell me what you think. why do men come and go, but can not express themselves? I know that only he knows truly how he feels, but I am going loca fast. please help me. do I let go or do I stay by his side and wait for him?

Chao, boricuaI am in love with a man that is no good...... but we have been together on and off 3 years . I love this man .
you are waisting your time on this relationship. Find a person who will respect you. start with yourself, learn to love yourself then learn to respect yourself, then when the time is right you will be ready to settle for the best and never look back on the rest. let this man go, you have waisted three years of your life on a dead end relationship and it is very toxic.I am in love with a man that is no good...... but we have been together on and off 3 years . I love this man .
Ay mami, you need to figure out what his plans/intentions are. If his baby's mother can cause you guys to break up, then maybe he's not the one. You need to talk to him just like you posted your question to us, and let him know how you feel, then let him tell you what he wants from you.



My bf's b/m did the same thing to us. We got back together after a year and she has not been able to mess w/ me since. He missed me enough to realize he wanted me, not her....



Good luck!
I think you both should grow up and stop playing games. You are both cheating on your significant others which is not good. You need to love and respect yourself and that is difficult to do if you keep letting this man in and out of your life. Sounds like you are using each other.....or he may be taking advantage of you and you are letting him. Stop the insanity and let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment