Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ladies, can you love a man that treats you wrong?

I personally don't think i can. We all hear and see those women who claim to still love their husbands after he has beaten them to a pulp, left them while they were preggers, left them with 4 mouths to feed on their own w/ no job and no nothing. I always wonder honestly when i hear women who say ish like this? Can they honestly be serious?? Are they that messed up in the head to think that there's any love whatsoever in this situation??? I personally can NOT love a man if he does something wrong to me. I will stop loving him immediately, no matter how hard i try. I can be civil and keep it on some kind of a friendship level, but that's about it. So have you ever continued to TRUELY love a man that mistreated you over and over?Ladies, can you love a man that treats you wrong?
no. he will have to respect me.Ladies, can you love a man that treats you wrong?
A woman's mind is an extraordinary thing. Not to be forgotten.
In a best-selling book ';The Gift of Fear,'; the author says that a woman beaten once is a victim, and a woman beaten twice is a volunteer.

';I will stop loving him immediately...'; That sounds a little strange to me; i don't think that love can be controlled that easily - not if you're healthy. Love has very deep roots; and if it's that easy to uprooted, then something seems not-quite-right. IMO



(But I'm justa guy.)
most girls finds it very sexy when there men is dominatting and cruel. dont know y. and these men r like savage in bed like a beast i guess thats is y women loves it %26amp; stays on with these men.

No comments:

Post a Comment