Thursday, November 11, 2010

European love for Indian?

We've met on cruise ship 3 years ago...., as together we are employees of a same cruise lines,...

And as every other couple, we had ups and downs, trying to grow with a relationship...

What worries me most ,is that after three years ,......we've been talking about becoming a family (not set the date but was suppose to happen in near future),having kids...where could we live, will it be possible for me to live an adjust on life in India, which i have agreed for , and I am willing to do my best to make it work.... Now when I am suppose to come in India on a vacation, as we were talking before, I thought he will introduce me to his family at least - I did not expect to get married even though he mentioned it ,like he wants etc...

Turns out ,after almost 3 years of being together, nobody even knows about my existence on a planet Earth, which hurt me the most, because he knew that , and did not let me know anything, specially that he will not introduce me not even now!! :(( Having a reason a pour health of a parent, and suggesting me to still come and to see there what will happen?!?!?!



I am completely confused with these kind of behaviour, he is telling me or to come and to stay all the time in a hotel... or to come next year when we gonna get engage and than to come straight to India when he is going to introduce me to family and relatives....



Whenever I ask him to put himself into my shoes, or asking him a reasonable question - he get stuck - and needs restart like a computer! Telling me that he loves me and wants to spend his life with me - but on the other side , acting completely afraid to confront whatever he needs to confront!!!

What is going onn? I saw so many miss behaviour of Indian man towards those who they (in many many cases non Indian women) ';love'; but keep as a dark secret in their back homes... I really hope this is not a case of it...



Only thing that I am happy for, is that our mutual friend, confirmed to me ,he is for sure not married to anyone鈥? Which is he telling me from beginning but , life on a cruise line, form your way of thinking when you see what is so called 鈥渟hip life鈥濃€?br>


Please, I really need advice! I love this man more than anything in this world, and I still want to believe in all those things that we have been talking about in past鈥? I am willing to work on this, and I guess he wants also, but how to make him fight his own demons??

Any advice?



ThanksEuropean love for Indian?
I do not want you to get paranoid but have you asked him if he is married already, if he is in his early 20s then it is unlikely he is married but if he is in his 30 and lives in india then it is unlikely that he is not married or he has married in the past but has divorced because it strange for a man in india to stay single so long. If he is not married in india ask why.



You seem to care for him but be careful indian parents maybe unhappy about the news. You should ask yourself, is this man strong enough to go against his parent wishes?. You know him for 3 years but seem to have along distance relationship which means a part of his life in india you have not witnessed, so be careful.



Do not let love blind you, be sensible and use your logic because marriage is a serious commitment. You you truly love each other so getting married especially for an indian would not be difficult, if it is ask why and is he being fair to you, if not then take it as a sign that he is not the right man for you because he is a weak one.European love for Indian?
If you love a person, race shouldn't be a matter.

Tell him that.
Maybe he is afraid to tell them that you are a foreigner, India is still backward in that respect.
I come from around that region.



Cross cultural marriage maybe a difficult issue depending on the family of the Indian man you love. I am saying this is because Indian culture is higher context than that of European culture. If the family members of the man are conservative in nature, then things might be a bit rough, but it might take time.



Judging from his reactions to you, I think he wants you to be happy and does not want to expose you to any negative forces that may exist in his family.



In India, if you have money, you can lead a great life.



My advice to you is to look carefully into the man's family. Its the most important aspect of marriage in that part of the world. If you look closely in arranged marriages there, the parents of both boy and girl always look at family and everything about their family.



Good luck.
if he was reallyy interested in marring you i think there should be no problem in introducing u to his family.the fact that he asks you to stay in a hotel and not introduce u to his family should make think twice before you proceed further swamy raj

No comments:

Post a Comment