Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?

we're both 17. we dated for a few months. i fell in love with her the moment i first kissed her forehead and held her in my arms, and told her everything will be alright when she fell ill.





she is very hardworking. very very into her schoolwork, not like most girls, and under lots of pressure.


our relationship was short, but we had lots of fun together. i never told her that i loved her. i could feel that part of her loved me too. i showed her kindness, i bought little surprises for her, i wrote her a poem, flattered her at every chance...


we never had sex though. we did stuff, sure... but i didn't want a relationship based only on that. she was thankful that i didn't.





we broke up after a series of ';mock'; trial exams, which i did fairly well in while she got very stressed and did badly. she said to me she couldnt hold a relationship in our school, but that she really wanted us to stay friends. work really is her top priority at the moment, and I didn't respect this. she later wrote to me, saying ';i'll miss you. i always will'; (she did not know that I love her at this stage).


a week after we broke up it was my birthday. she sent a card, wishing me happy birthday and saying ';with love, forever and always';.


over the holidays, when we had to prepare for big exams, she was very stressed with work. foolishly, i finally told (by text... stupid, i know) her i was hopelessly, madly in love with her. i asked her if part of her felt the same. she replied ';ezio, i dont have time for this, im so busy revising! .of course part of me feels the same but i would rather just focus on my schoolwork';. i kept texting her for a few days, which was also v stupid cuz she never replied, because she was under loads of stress (the easter holidays are basically the revision holidays for kids here in england... very stressful and frustrating)... i sent another text a few weeks later when the holidays were over, and she said ';im really struggling here with work. i may see you after my stress with the exams. please stop texting me Ezio, i really cant handle it any more. please can we just be friends for now';.





lately, things took a turn for the worst... I received some bad news on monday, and I let my heart get to my head. I texted her once more, telling her that I couldn't keep living like this, and (really, really stupidly...) I said ';in a few days my mother will be planning a funeral... I'm sorry Angela';. I didnt tell her exactly what happened, and I don't want to say it on here... but i came very close to ending my own life; i have been enduring pain these last few years (she knows this), and was contemplating giving up.. she got very upset when she read the text, and that's when i realised what i had done and thought i had screwed up any chance of being with her again.





Things brightened up. I went to a psychiatrist, a very understanding and intelligent man. I told him what I had done, and how scared i was of losing her because of a reckless decision. he told me not to worry, and that provided i leave her alone for several weeks now until the exams are over, there is a good chance she will come back...





i know most of you will feel angry, sad or shocked reading this, and tell me to move on. that is the one thing i can't do. sure, i could go out and find someone else... but ive tried that already. she doesn't get much attention from guys, especially not romantic attention... she once said she couldn't understand why ';you're really hot, but you didn't choose some pretty blonde girl'; instead. but to me, she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world, not to mention the funniest, most adorable girl I have ever known. i love her. i'd say it a million different ways if i have to, write every love song or climb to every star in the sky for her... i wrote a poem for her a few weeks after we split, (I don't know exactly, but I think she liked it... I'll post it later if you want)











I know I blackmailed her emotionally, at a time when she was already under lots of stress. I'm so angry with myself. I know there's not a lot I can do now apart from give her plenty of space and be a friend to her, but I was thinking of calling her one evening... just to say how sorry I am, how I should have known better than to play games with her heart... and that I will be there for her, forever and always, that I will wait until the end of time for her if I have to, because I love her more than anything.


After that, I would back off and wait until the exams were over... I would still be her friend, but do not text, call, or go out of my way to contact her... and then see how she feels once the stress has died down





(I know it seems like I'm obsessed, but I'm not... I have experienced ';love'; before in my life, but words can't describe how much I care for this giTeenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?
That's great to know you're trying to overcome your problems and fears. Just do as your psychiatrist said. Give her space until exams are over. Then contact her apologize for the things you had done and ask her for a second chance. I think she'll accept. Worry nothing. Hope I helped.Teenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?
wow, I actually cried at that. For now, just give her as much space as possible and wait until the exam season is over, then gradually start talking to her again and study with her but don't mention any of the romantic stuff or anything to do with the suicide thing. Just let her concentrate on her work for now and help her with that. If you truly love her, you'll wait until she's ready to love you back. When she is ready, explain to her how sorry you are and why you did it and ask if she'll forgive you, then (if she does, i think she will by the sounds of it) tell her all those lovely metaphors you've put on here that explain your feelings for her but not all at once because that might embarrass her a bit. I wish you the best of luck and if it doesn't work out, you will find someone else because you seem like such a sweet guy, hope this helps! :) x
Thanks for at least separating that into paragraphs, that really was a long read. ;)





Give it time. Time heals most wounds, including an aching heart. But with time you'll also need distraction and a good outlet for any stress and bad thoughts.





Leave her alone a while. It will be hard, there's no easy way to tone down true love.





Keep busy. Write, draw, do a sport, bike, listen to happy music. Once exams are over, give her some time, apologize, and slowly ease back in to things.





I hope everything turns out well for you.
Relax. You need to concentrate on your exams too, so do that.





Don't call or text her until the exams are over, you heard what she said - now stop contacting her whilst she's trying to revise. Have a bit of respect and do as she says.
this is a pretty intense story!!! i think if i were you i would wait to make that phone call until after the stress has died down. tell her your sorry and then back off. let her come to you.
ya you should probably back off and wait until the exams r over... still be her friend, but not text, call, or go out of your way to contact her... and then see how she feels once the stress has died down


U could also send a letter to apologize instead of calling
believe it or not i am crying right now and the screen has gone all blurry!! LOL! i know how u feel Ezio because its not easy to simply stop loving someone. You shouldn't have done that though because she was obviously under a lot of pressure. I know that its so hard giving someone a lot of space esspeciallyy because you want to spend every waking moment with them. Its so hard when it feels like they have put something relevant before you but thats just life! You have to think of her feelings too ezio. she is trying so hard and maybe you should just try and arrange a time where you can go to a quiet place with her and just talk about how you can make it work, but right now i think you are crowding her a bit too much and thats probably why she doesn't understand how much you love her!! Tell her how much you are sorry and how much you wish you had never done this but its simply because you love her so much...right?
  • noton
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment