Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?

we're both 17. we dated for a few months. i fell in love with her the moment i first kissed her forehead and held her in my arms, and told her everything will be alright when she fell ill.



she is very hardworking. very very into her schoolwork, not like most girls, and under lots of pressure.

our relationship was short, but we had lots of fun together. i never told her that i loved her. i could feel that part of her loved me too. i showed her kindness, i bought little surprises for her, i wrote her a poem, flattered her at every chance...

we never had sex though. we did stuff, sure... but i didn't want a relationship based only on that. she was thankful that i didn't.



we broke up after a series of ';mock'; trial exams, which i did fairly well in while she got very stressed and did badly. she said to me she couldnt hold a relationship in our school, but that she really wanted us to stay friends. work really is her top priority at the moment, and I didn't respect this. she later wrote to me, saying ';i'll miss you. i always will'; (she did not know that I love her at this stage).

a week after we broke up it was my birthday. she sent a card, wishing me happy birthday and saying ';with love, forever and always';.

over the holidays, when we had to prepare for big exams, she was very stressed with work. foolishly, i finally told (by text... stupid, i know) her i was hopelessly, madly in love with her. i asked her if part of her felt the same. she replied ';ezio, i dont have time for this, im so busy revising! .of course part of me feels the same but i would rather just focus on my schoolwork';. i kept texting her for a few days, which was also v stupid cuz she never replied, because she was under loads of stress (the easter holidays are basically the revision holidays for kids here in england... very stressful and frustrating)... i sent another text a few weeks later when the holidays were over, and she said ';im really struggling here with work. i may see you after my stress with the exams. please stop texting me Ezio, i really cant handle it any more. please can we just be friends for now';.



lately, things took a turn for the worst... I received some bad news on monday, and I let my heart get to my head. I texted her once more, telling her that I couldn't keep living like this, and (really, really stupidly...) I said ';in a few days my mother will be planning a funeral... I'm sorry Angela';. I didnt tell her exactly what happened, and I don't want to say it on here... but i came very close to ending my own life; i have been enduring pain these last few years (she knows this), and was contemplating giving up.. she got very upset when she read the text, and that's when i realised what i had done and thought i had screwed up any chance of being with her again.



Things brightened up. I went to a psychiatrist, a very understanding and intelligent man. I told him what I had done, and how scared i was of losing her because of a reckless decision. he told me not to worry, and that provided i leave her alone for several weeks now until the exams are over, there is a good chance she will come back...



i know most of you will feel angry, sad or shocked reading this, and tell me to move on. that is the one thing i can't do. sure, i could go out and find someone else... but ive tried that already. she doesn't get much attention from guys, especially not romantic attention... she once said she couldn't understand why ';you're really hot, but you didn't choose some pretty blonde girl'; instead. but to me, she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world, not to mention the funniest, most adorable girl I have ever known. i love her. i'd say it a million different ways if i have to, write every love song or climb to every star in the sky for her... i wrote a poem for her a few weeks after we split, (I don't know exactly, but I think she liked it... I'll post it later if you want)







I know I blackmailed her emotionally, at a time when she was already under lots of stress. I'm so angry with myself. I know there's not a lot I can do now apart from give her plenty of space and be a friend to her, but I was thinking of calling her one evening... just to say how sorry I am, how I should have known better than to play games with her heart... and that I will be there for her, forever and always, that I will wait until the end of time for her if I have to, because I love her more than anything.

After that, I would back off and wait until the exams were over... I would still be her friend, but do not text, call, or go out of my way to contact her... and then see how she feels once the stress has died down



(I know it seems like I'm obsessed, but I'm not... I have experienced ';love'; before in my life, but words can't describe how much I care for her)Teenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?
Going to put this in for a short story competition......Teenage Girls: I've got a big problem, I need your help?? (sorry, pretty long)?
i thought only girls write questions this long
wow long story. well, I think that if you feel like you need to say sorry then definitely call her, but just make sure that you explain everything completely before you start the conversation off because you don't want her to think that you are calling her to get back together or anything, just to talk as friends and to say sorry. Whatever you do, don't keep calling her, give her space, but at the same time don't give up :) glad you are getting help and im sure things will sort themselves out naturally eventually :)
Wait until school is over, then call her and tell her your sorry for any grief you've given her.
wow uh sorry way too long to read



longer than my last college paper
thats so sweet. i think you should wait a little bit longer. shes not going to leave and obviously doesnt have interest in other people. you should somehow find a way to show this to her without being completely obvious. im sure she would like it...
whoa, im sorry buddy. thats complicated :(



but go for it(:
Listen to your psychiatrist man. Tell her all you want to tell her after exams are over.
My anwser for you Ezio is no. Do not call her. Tru to forget her. She is just going to bring you down. Move on. Prove to her you've moved on. Do not end your life. What a silly way to die. You have a long life ahead god has planned for you-- and live that. Instead of wasting your time stressing- go on a walk. Say a little prayer. Take a deep breath of mountain air. Enjoy life.

Take a walk and meet a new girl. Just dont end your life.



-Carly %26amp; Hannah help line
wow.....ummmm....u should call her tonight but call to leave her a message and tell her all that stuff. and dont u dare call her for like until the exams are over!!! u guys could hang out over da summer easily.
No, eventually the whole not taking no for an answer is going to start to piss her off and the feelings she had for you will turn. I know its really hard but you need to not text her under any circumstances, delete her number from your phone and I will guarantee you if you leave her alone she will text you (when she is ready!!) Trust me! I cannot tell you enough! Girls are extremely predictagle in this kind of situation and the more you text her when she doesnt want it the more its going to start to annoy her. Leave it. Try and find something else to occupy your time, go out with friends, do anything just dont text her. You will feel better in time, the more you text and she keeps rejecting you the worse you will feel and the more you will drive her away and when she is ready she will contact you, Im sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment